About Cynthia Akinsanya
I baked my first celebration cake, way back in 1977, when I was eight years old (with the help of a ‘responsible adult’) for the Queen’s Silver Jubilee. Cakes have been my consuming passion ever since.
At Delights by Cynthia I satisfy the desires of the sweetest tooth.
I create cakes and cupcakes for weddings, celebrations, major events, gifts, or just for your personal indulgence. As the owner of Delights by Cynthia, I take pride in the fact that everything is baked to order using the finest, fresh ingredients, using free-range eggs and Fairtrade, Organic chocolate and fruit wherever possible. I am passionate about the pleasure my creations bring. Whether your desire is for a tasty teatime treat or for a cake that makes a dramatic statement, I have something to delight your senses. For further information, go to www.delightsbycynthia.co.uk
Here are some of our delicious flavours:
- Vanilla Sponge with Vanilla Buttercream and raspberry jam – the unbeatable favourite
- Rich Chocolate (so rich it doesn’t need a filling)
- Lemon Drizzle with Lemon Curd or Lemon Buttercream
- Carrot Cake
- Green Tea & White Chocolate
- Orange & Poppy Seed with Orange Buttercream. Plus many more…
If you desire something show stopping for an event or celebration, I can fulfil your dreams by creating them in cake. Contact me on 020 7278 6762 to discuss your requirements.